The Most Complete Training in Microsoft Licensing and Negotiations
Pica Communications' offers nearly 30 course modules that cover licensing for the most significant Microsoft products and services:
- Desktop and server products, plus management, security, and development tools, for online and on-premises environments
- Volume licensing programs and Software Assurance
- Audit defense and preparation for EA negotiations
- Negotiation strategies and tactics
- Insights and strategies to help organizations apply their knowledge intelligently.
Our courses are based on more than a decade of independent research and offer an unbiased and unfiltered view. Microsoft does not review or endorse these workshops.
Comparison of Pica Communications workshop with Directions on Microsoft Boot Camp
Upcoming public workshops
Why attend a Microsoft Licensing Workshop?
- Learn the core concepts and vocabulary of Microsoft licensing
- Understand your licensing rights
- Spot gaps in licensing compliance
- Learn to choose the correct volume licensing plan
- Prepare for Enterprise Agreement negotiations
- Identify critical licensing resources that can quickly answer difficult questions
- Network and share experiences with peers in procurement, compliance, and IT management
Who Should Attend
Getting Microsoft licensing right is a team effort. Don't make the common mistake of assuming that one person can do it all.
- Business leaders articulate organizational priorities and set budgets.
- IT leadership support those priorities with compliant, cost-effective IT.
- Procurement, asset management, and contract management staff apply budgeted funds to support organizational priorities and IT strategies.
- Systems administrators are the front-line of compliance: Microsoft software won't tell you when you're doing something illegal.
- The design choices of solution partners can make or break a project budget.
Ignorance about Microsoft licensing in any of these (and other) roles can add millions to costs and create compliance nightmares.
What attendees say about Pica Communications Licensing Workshops
"Great content overall, and Paul's knowledge inside the world of licensing is amazing, but it doesn't end there--his knowledge, experience, and expertise around cutting-edge technology concepts ties everything up, making it a well-rounded session overall."
Omeir Yusuf, Bank of Montreal
I found Paul's relaxed, friendly, and engaging style perfectly suited the subject matter. It was an excellent course--the information was precisely what I needed, all questions were answered, and there was a perfect balance of instruction and class interaction. Simply put, the information Paul presented was invaluable and something every organization can--and should--immediately benefit from.
Andrew Pitstra, Cameco Corporation